The Geometry Boxers
Geometry Boxer review
1500 MB available space
Geometry Boxer Review
Geometry Boxer is an app created by The Geometry Boxers. Geometry Boxer was first published on . Geometry Boxer is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Welcome to Geometry Island! You are just in time to partake in the biggest brawl between two warring geometric factions - the Cubemen and Octahedrons. So pick a side and fight your way to victory in Geometry Boxer, featuring...
- The Cubemen and Octahedrons, two unique factions with their own geometric attacks, such as the Cube-Stomp and Octahedron Whirl
- An advanced, motion-captured, animation driven-physics system that creates hilariously verbose combat scenarios
- An array of melee weapons including hatchets, crowbars, fire hydrants, and much more
- 2-Player co-operative mode for the entirety of the campaign (2 controllers required)
- Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4 controller & mouse/keyboard support
- ...and much more!
*Note: PS4 Controller support on MacOSX currently unsupported.
Developed by students at the University of Utah, 2018.