500 MB available space
Serena is an app designed by Senscape. Serena was first published on . Serena is available on Steam.
How long has it been? A man sits in a distant getaway cabin waiting for his wife Serena. Where is she? Things in the cabin evoke memories, and the husband comes to a disturbing realization...
This short point-and-click adventure is the result of a massive collaborative effort between dozens of fans and designers of adventure games. Rallying to support the venerable genre and its passionate community, these developers have brought together a grim and highly detailed horror story in what is the largest, possibly even the first, game project of its kind. Talents include crew from renowned indie companies Senscape, CBE Software, Infamous Quests, Digital Media Workshop, Guys from Andromeda, and many more.
- A (twisted) love letter to the adventure game community
- Over 40 contributors provided their wit and talents
- Extremely depressive mood, and a bit of fear here and there
- A haunting story that will challenge your intellect (and temerity)
- Amazing voice acting by legendary adventure game designer Josh Mandel
- More awesome acting by popular video producer Pushing Up Roses
- Yet another overwhelmingly astonishing surprise cameo by an ex-designer from Sierra!
- Did we mention the gut-wrenching atmosphere?